PHP Training In Nagpur
If you are planning your career as a web developer, you can start learning PHP with the best PHP Course provided by WebGurukul Nagpur, Wardha. We recommend you before starting your career in PHP development you must aware of basics of HTML and CSS, you can join our IT Internship Program to get more Job opportunities.
In this course, you will get to know to make how to make projects with PHP, Knowledge of MySQL database and how to deal with backend programming. It is very useful and Job Oriented IT Course.
Webgurukul is a Leading PHP Training Institute in Nagpur. We also provide our PHP training in Wardha. We offer job Oriented Advanced IT Courses like PHP, Laravel, CakePHP. After joining Webgurukul you will get major chances to get placed with IT Companies. Your sincere efforts and regular practice always support you to get trained and to achieve your job in IT industry.
Who can Apply?
- All branch graduates or undergraduate students who want to learn web designing.
- All stream students.
- Job seekers to get quick job in IT field.
- Any who wants to learn a new skill or improve skill for there career.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- General knowledge of website working.
- Basics of HTML and CSS.
PHP is a popular programming language that you can use to write simple code for web pages. If you have been using HTML to develop websites, learning PHP will allow you to create dynamic pages. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of PHP. The course covers concepts such as how to embed PHP code into an HTML page, and reviews the basic PHP data types such as strings and arrays. The course also covers the different control structures in PHP, how to work with built-in PHP functions, and how to define your own custom functions.
PHP is one of the the most popular server-side language used to build dynamic websites.
- Module 1: Introduction to PHP
- Module 2: Variables in PHP
- Module 3: Constants
- Module 4: Operators
- Module 5: Decision Making
- Module 6: PHP LOOP
- Module 7: PHP Arrays
- Module 8: PHP Strings
- Module 9: PHP-WEB Concept
- Module 10: PHP GET & POST
- Module 11: PHP File Inclusion
- Module 12: PHP Files and I/O
- Module 13: PHP Functions
- Module 14: PHP Cookies & Session
- Module 15: PHP Email
- Module 16: PHP File Upload
- Module 17: PHP & MySQL
- Module 18: PHP Form Example
- Module 19: PHP Login Example
- Module 20: OOPS in PHP
- Module 21: PHP AJAX Examples
What will you are going to Learn?
Build simple PHP website s quicky
Update PHP webpages easily
Setup local Apache server to render PHP files
Understand PHP data types
Write basic PHP Syntax
Use echo and print statements to display text
Use various types of PHP Operators
Create and use variables
Understand variable scopes
Create and understand arrays indexing
Use conditional statements
Use Include statements to assemble web pages