MySQL Training In Nagpur
WebGurukul Nagpur provides MySQL and DBA classes in Nagpur. Our MySQL dba course includes SQL query related full knowledge and our MySQL course are designed to get the good Job opportunities in companies in Nagpur, Pune as once you complete the PHP MySQL training course. Our MySQL trainers are experts and having 4+ year experience working professionals with hands-on live projects PHP and MySQL projects knowledge. We have designed our MySQL course content and syllabus based on the industrial requirement to achieve a career as Database Administrator or full stack developer.
Our MySQL dba training centers having good infrastructure with lab facilities. We also provide MySQL dba job oriented advance internship training path for our students in Nagpur. We have a great placement record with frontend and backend developer. We help to plan students to design database architecture of the projects which meets their practical implementation approach. Our MySQL DBA course fee is value for money. MySQL training in Nagpur conducted with PHP classes which helps students to become Job ready for DBA or Backend developer.
Who can Apply?
- All branch graduates or undergraduate students who want to learn web designing.
- All stream students.
- Job seekers to get quick job in IT field.
- Any who wants to learn a new skill or improve skill for there career.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- General knowledge of website working.
- Basics of HTML, CSS, PHP.
MySQL Database Being the Second most widely used Relational Database makes it one of the database to learn if you are looking forward to develop a database driven application.
MySQL is one of the most used and go to database for pretty much all the web developer who pick PHP, PEARL or Python without a second thought.
- Module 1: Introduction About MySQLi
- Module 2: MySQLi PHP Syntax
- Module 3: MySQLi PHP Connection
- Module 4: MySQLi DATABASE
- Module 5: MySQLi Datatypes
- Module 6: MySQLi DDL
- Module 7: MySQLi DML
- Module 8: MySQLi Where Clause
- Module 9: MySQLi Like Clause
- Module 10: MySQLi Sorting
- Module 11: Handling Null values
- Module 12: MySQLi Transactions
- Module 13: MySQLi Alter Statements
- Module 14: MySQLi Indexes
- Module 15: MySQLi Temporary & Clone Table
- Module 16: MySQLi Using Sequences
What will you are going to Learn?
Create a Well Structure Database
Handle a Database with Pretty good efficiency
Create a Database that can handle itself on most conditions
Create MySQL Queries that are efficient and clear
Understand the errors as they occur and rectify them
Administrate the Database with Ease
Create SQL Queries for Database Driven Applications
Spot abnormality in Database Table
Database Structure as needed for good design
Indexing Tables for Better Performance
Good practices to be followed