HTML5 and CSS3 Training In Nagpur
Website designing is an important part of IT industry. To be a good web designer you should have a complete knowledge of HTML and CSS. These are the basic requirements for designing a website. In today’s world of competition to be amongst at the top one needs media. Websites are playing a key role in today’s life.
Many jobs are available for web designers than before. Many big companies demand experienced and quality web designers. The scope of web designing is always high. In today’s web and internet world, people want creative website when they are accessing it. Top company web development of India gives up to 8-10 lac per year for an experienced web designer. So its very good field for working and also it creative field.
HTML5 and CSS3 represent numerous opportunities in web development for businesses that develop and deploy online content and web applications. Overall, by using both of these tools in your businesses’ web development you can optimize your users’ web experience, provide a solid foundation for your SEO and content marketing strategy and significantly reduce your cross-platform web development and support costs whilst increasing your reach and optimizing web experience.
Advantages of HTML5 and CSS3
- Cost effective Multi-Platform Development
- Good page ranking
- Offline browsing
- Consistency across multiple browsers
- Better mobile access to Business Intelligence
- Extension of video to a wide range of platforms
- A better user experience
Who can Apply?
- All branch graduates or undergraduate students who want to learn web designing.
- All stream students.
- Job seekers to get quick job in IT field.
- Any who wants to learn a new skill or improve skill for there career.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- General knowledge of website working.
- Basics of Photoshop else alright if don’t know.
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. HTML5 is a revised version of the original HTML standard created in 1990 by the World Wide Web Consortium to define an Open Web Platform. HTML is a language used for structuring and presenting content on the Web consistently, across web browsers. HTML5 is the evolution of that standard to meet the increasing demands presented by today's rich media, cross-device and mobile internet access requirements.
- Module 1: Introduction to Web
- Module 2: HTML5 Basics
- Module 3: HTML5 Introduction
- Module 4: HTML5 Syntax
- Module 5: Obsolete Elements / Deprecated Elements
- Module 6: HTML5 New Elements
- Module 7: HTML5 Canvas
- Module 8: HTML5 SVG
- Module 9: HTML5 Drag / Drop
- Module 10: HTML5 Geolocation
- Module 11: HTML5 Video / Audio
- Module 12: HTML5 Input Types
- Module 13: HTML5 Form Elements
- Module 14: HTML5 Form Attributes
- Module 15: HTML5 New Attributes For Input Tag
- Module 16: HTML5 Semantic
- Module 17: HTML5 Media and Multimedia
- Module 18: HTML5 - MathML
- Module 19: HTML5 Web Workers
CSS stands for 'Cascading Style Sheets' and is the language of design for web pages, giving site designers the ability to suggest how their site documents are styled. CSS is interpreted by all graphical web browsers regardless of device or operating system. It allows a logical division between the structure of a web page, (handled by the HTML) and the way it should look. CSS can be used to tailor the appearance of a web page specific to a particular device or screen size. In short, CSS is the language used for implementing front-end web design.
- Module 1: Introduction to CSS 1.0 and 2.0
- Module 2: Introduction to CSS3
- Module 3: CSS3 Borders
- Module 4: CSS3 Backgrounds
- Module 5: CSS3 Text Effects
- Module 6: CSS3 Fonts
- Module 7: CSS3 2D Transforms
- Module 8: CSS3 3D Transforms
- Module 9: CSS3 Transitions
- Module 10: CSS3 Animations
- Module 11: CSS3 Multiple Columns
- Module 12: CSS3 User Interface
What will you are going to Learn?
Real-world skills to build real-world websites: professional, beautiful and truly responsive websites
A huge project that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with HTML5 and CSS3
The proven 7 real-world steps from complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website
Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd
Create static HTML and CSS portfolio sites and landing pages.
Create User-Friendly websites with attractive designs.