Bootstrap Training In Nagpur
Webgurukul IT Training Institute trained 3000+ Students in Nagpur and Wardha. All our students placed in Reputed IT Companies and In Organization all over India. We have an expert faculty for Bootstrap Training In Nagpur, there are So many coaching they doing business only for money. But webgurukul Don't, We will train you like Expert, After joining this Course what you will See?, You will see you become a professional in Bootstrap Technology. JOIN Webgurukul TODAY.
Who can Apply?
- Graduate and Undergraduate
- Job Seekers
- Basic Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
Bootstrap is an open source project originally created by Twitter to enable the creation of responsive, mobile first web pages. Bootstrap has a standard set of classes that allow developers to quickly create applications that scale to devices of all sizes and incorporate common components such as dialog boxes and validation. Bootstrap has become a de facto standard for web design.
- Module 1: Customize Bootstrap
- Module 2: Comprehend the Carousel
- Module 3: Comprehend the Typeahead
- Module 4: Comprehend the Model
- Module 5: Comprehend the Bootstrap File Structure
- Module 6: Comprehend the Default Grid System
- Module 7: Comprehend the Fluid Grid System
- Module 8: Comprehend the Responsive Design
- Module 9: Comprehend the Dropdown Menus
- Module 10: Comprehend the Button Groups
- Module 11: Comprehend the Navbar, Breadcrumbs, Pagination, Labels, and Badges
- Module 12: Comprehend the Typographic Elements, Thumbnails, Alerts and Progress Bars
- Module 13: Comprehend the Media Object, Typography, and Tables
- Module 14: Comprehend the Forms
- Module 15: Comprehend the Button
- Module 16: Comprehend the Images
- Module 17: Comprehend the Icons
What will you are going to Learn?
How to implement Bootstrap to any project
Start using Bootstrap into any project
How to use Bootstrap to quickly create responsive layouts
How to implement all the Bootstrap styles
How to use the GRID system (important)
How to customize Bootstrap into small abstractions of codes (Plugins)